your project needs
Tracks Sales, Appointments, Follow-Ups & Referrals, Cold Calls, Sales Objectives, Pipeline Report, Closing Ratios, Average Sale and automatically creates a Weekly Sales Plan Report for Salespeople to follow in order to hit their Objectives!
Email your sales reports to your manager with a quick click!
- No Hidden Download or Subscription Fees. No Ads. No In-App Purchases.
- You must have an email account active on your phone in order to use the email features.
Be the best Salesperson that you can be with the best Daily & Weekly Sales Tracking and Performance Management. Keep better track of your clients and leads with our built in contact feature. Track your closing ratios to help you increase your sales and commission performance.
How does it work?
Sales Tracking Calendar is the best daily planner & the best sales performance tracking app for the professional salesperson- the only app that prompts you after your appointment to enter your RESULTS - that makes Sales Tracking Calendar the best performance activity manager for Salespeople on the market!
- Set up a Sales Objective to track.
- Start scheduling and entering Appointments, Follow-Up's and Referrals with clients and leads just like you would in an Appointment Book or Schedule Planner.
*Every client or lead that you have scheduled an appointment, follow up or referral with will stay saved in the Contact section of Sales Tracking Calendar app!*
After your Appointments Sales Tracking Calendar will prompt you for your results in the Post Appointment menu:
*Sale Closed (enter sale amount) or *Not Interested (will remove the account from your Pipeline Report) *Follow-Up Needed (enter the follow-up day and time and it will automatically be scheduled for you)
- Track and view your working accounts on your Pipeline Report - it is always 100% up to date automatically. You can email it to you and your Manager with one click!
- At the end of each week the app uses the data that you enter throughout the week to create your Performance Statistics Report and your Weekly Sales Plan - using your own activity numbers & closing ratios!
Both reports can be emailed right to you AND to your Sales Manager!
Your Sales Activity Plan will show you:
- How many Cold Calls you must Make next week
- How many Appointments you must Set next week
- How many Appointments you must Hold next week and
- How many Sales you must Close next week in order to hit your Sales Objectives on time.
Follow the Sales Activity Plan and you will become an even more successful salesperson!